Property Surveyors and Valuations
Building Surveyors in London and Essex
London Building Surveyors is an independent, building surveying practice based in East London with the capability and experience to cover all of London, Essex and the surrounding areas. We have extensive knowledge of both the residential and commercial markets with a thorough understanding of associated legislation.
We provide a high quality service with reports written in plain English providing common sense advice. We will ensure that you, as our client, have a full and thorough understanding of the technical issues highlighted.
All our reports are prepared by a Chartered Building Surveyor with extensive experience in the surveying business.
We are proud of the fact that our service is always honest and thorough with client satisfaction being our primary aim.
London Building Surveyors specialise in 3 key areas:
For an informal chat and a no obligation quotation, please contact us on 020 8257 5766 or email@example.com
20 Stanmore Road, London, E11 3BU
Property Services with a Personal Touch
A survey should not be confused with a mortgage valuation report. The mortgage valuation will give your mortgage lender assurance for its loan. It will not give you an assessment of the condition of the property, or advice about repairs and maintenance. According to a recent survey of home buyers, of the one in four who relied solely on a mortgage valuation report, 25% needed to undertake unplanned work in the first year, amounting to an average cost of over £1100 (RICS GfK NOP research).
Be prepared with an RICS Home Survey
- Peace of mind that you know about the property and some of the risks it may bring
- Confidence that as a buyer you can make an offer that reflects the circumstances of the property, such as an owner maintains its condition or how a vendor protects the sale
- Reassurance that your surveyor is delivering a high quality, reliable and cost-effective service based on RICS standards of practice
- A clear understanding of your property aided by a report that is written in plain English with simple colour-coding to help illustrate the surveyor’s findings.
By commissioning an RICS Home Survey you can feel assured that the service you receive is impartial and reliable.
Don’t make a move without an RICS Home Survey.
We also provide:
* Valuations for Lease Extensions
* Loan Security/Capital Gains & Inheritance Tax Valuations
* Matrimonial/Division of Equity Valuations
* Insurance Rebuilding Cost Valuations
Our surveyors are members of the Valuer’s Registration Scheme and Appraisal Ltd is regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors. Coverage extends throughout London and the South-East region of England.
60 Church Hill Road, Barnet, London EN4 8UZ